Educator - English Teacher
Valentina Karalus에 대해:
I am a driven, high-energy professional with years of progressive instructional experience looking for a position that matches my skills and interests. I am passionate about education and highly effective at building rapport and creating a stimulating learning environment where students can develop to their full potential. From elementary-level students to adults, my coordinators have relied on my ability to foster a classroom environment conducive to learning and my initiative to promote excellent student/teacher interactions.
Motivated to continue expanding my skills as an educator and challenge myself to teach in a culturally and linguistically diverse setting, I am completing a year of teaching English in South Korea. I finished a Master of Science Degree in Curriculum and Instruction and feel confident I can contribute valuable knowledge and experience at the university level.
I look forward to discussing how my candidacy can meet your educational needs.
Thank you for your consideration.
English Teacher - EPIK (English Program in Korea) - Incheon, South Korea
- August 2022 - Present
- I jointly conduct English classes with Korean teachers, develop extracurricular sessions based on learning needs, and lead English camps.
- Foster a positive learning environment for English learners by preparing teaching materials that include various learning modalities and project-based learning.
- Implement technology-based learning tools and small group activities to enhance language learning and assist in assessing student progress.
- Select supplemental resources from different cultures to improve student understanding of diversity and inclusion.
- Design and conduct weekly English conversation classes for Korean teachers to reinforce their speaking proficiency and confidence.
- Demonstrate an excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, to perform other duties as specified by the Ministry of Education of South Korea.
High School Teacher & Interventionist - Miami Dade County Public Schools - Miami, FL, USA
- April 2015 - July 2022
- Implemented lesson plans that incorporated Algebra, Geometry, and Trigonometry following Florida Standards as a structure for identifying the alignment of cognitive demands.
- Incorporated opportunities for students to collaborate, think critically and problem-solve.
- Created an interactive learning environment for identified at-risk students by facilitating class discussions, encouraging participation, and providing clear academic paths via small-group interventions.
- Administered tests to analyze student performance and provide feedback. Communicated progress to parents, faculty, and administrators to address students' behavioral and academic challenges.
Group & Private Adult Dance Instructor - Miami, FL, USA
- May 2016 - August 2022
- Responsible for implementing a structured dance syllabus for group and individual classes in a stimulating yet challenging way. @- Customized private lessons to improve technique, musicality, dance vocabulary, and partnering skills based on the needs of students. @- Provided close supervision of students and evaluated each dance class upon completion to determine any necessary action to improve each program. @- Attended all staff meetings and training for the studio's improvement, contributing to all discussions.
- Helped create and maintain social media content, providing timely and friendly customer service as needed to expand operations and boost business growth.
- Master of Science Degree - Curriculum and Instruction - Western Governors University
- Member of the National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS)
This program focused on effectively engaging students and delivering improved learning outcomes. I have acquired specialized skills and valuable expertise in instructional theory and practice, learning science, and educational research.
- Bachelor of Science Degree - Hospitality Management - Florida International University
- Cum Laude, Golden Key International Honour Society
I gained real-world knowledge from one of the top hospitality schools in the country. This degree provides a solid foundation in business for excelling in management, finance, logistics, accounting, and operations.
- TEFL/TESOL 170-Hour Certificate
다음과 경쟁하는 전문가 Valentina
Valentina Karalus와 동일한 교육 훈련 섹터 출신의 전문가
인천광역시, Incheon 주변의 다양한 분야의 전문가
작업 주변 인천광역시, Incheon
[TaaS] 바디 의장 설계
위치: Talent KR - 2일 전
Hyundai Jongno-gu, 대한민국.
[TaaS] 인테리어 설계 (바디 내장) R&D 차량연구개발_설계 판교 경력 직무상세 ■ PBV 인테리어 설계 · • Pillar Trim, 카매트, PAD류 설계를 통하여 충돌 법규 및 외관/수납 만족도, 조립성, 내구성능 확보 · • 조립 품질 시험을 통하여 개선 사항 파악 및 도면 출도 업무 수행 · ■ PBV 인테리어 신기술 개발 · • 고급화/경량화 등 상품성 향상 기술을 개발 · • 친환경/자율주행 등에 대응하는 미래 인테리어 신기술 연구 · ■ PBV 인테리어 품질확보 · • 인테리 ...
Account Executive in Seoul, Korea
위치: Talent KR - 1일 전
Cirrus Data Solutions Inc. Seoul, 대한민국. 풀타임
Job Description Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities · Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales pro ...
위치: Talent KR - 2일 전
Ladgov Corporation Osan-si, 대한민국.
Job title: Music Accompanist · Location: Osan chapel, Osan Air Base, South Korea · Travel: N/A · Duties: · Provide musical accompaniment for the weekly Catholic services, special services, and Holy Days of Obligation. · Provide musical accompaniment for choir rehearsals as sche ...